You need easy-to-understand text that clarifies what each regulation under the Controlled Substances Act requires. Thompson’s Controlled Substances Handbook describes in plain English detailed Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) requirements for manufacturing, storing, securing, shipping, distributing, importing, exporting and disposing of controlled substances as well as evolving requirements for electronic prescribing and online pharmacies.
Major Topics Covered
You’ll find analysis of relevant laws, preambles, court cases and regulations. In addition, you’ll receive regular newsletters and updates throughout the year, keeping you up-to-date on the latest issues affecting the industry.
Thompson’s Controlled Substances Handbook keeps you up to speed on all of the issues that are important to you and your organization, including:
- Labeling and Packaging Requirements
- Electronic Prescriptions
- Requirements of the Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act
- Records and Reporting
- Order Forms for Schedule I & II Substances
- Importation and Exportation of Listed Chemicals
- The Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act
- The Controlled Substances Act
- Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act
You’ll get answers to critical questions, including:
- How do I modify our registration?
- What are the latest additions to the drug schedules?
- Are the right security systems in place?
- Are my products on the “Special Surveillance List”?
- Does my organization meet the new requirements for basic chemicals?
- How should I handle inspections?
- How does the Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act impact my pharmacy operations?
About Your Subscription
You will receive either the one-volume Controlled Substances Handbook in print and/or access to the manual online at regulatory.complianceexpert.com. Based on the delivery method you choose, your annual subscription also includes four print updates as well as four newsletters and/or rolling digital updates and news, analysis and more at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions or would like information about bulk pricing or site licenses, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.